31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep?
Sleep for certain.
32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most?
33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence?
Lousy, but I think I fake it well.
34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable?
Not particularly, but I generally don’t.
35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way?
Within parameters, sure. Although raising a daughter has me rethinking this a little. You try to raise her as a person, but by nuture or nature, she has become this girl who likes pink and purple and ballet and unicorns, nothing her parents imposed on her. And you see her male contemporaries, raised by like-minded parents, who have these truck-playing boys. Lydia has trucks but she usually plays with them to haul her dolls. Though she does love her train that dominates the dining room floor.
36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what?
37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian?
38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone?
I’d like to think so.
39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?
Not so much.
40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing?
No. Time is not on my side.
41. What are your plans for this weekend?
Actually, there is this workshop on activism sponsored by several Presbyterian groups I’ll be attending Saturday. Church is on Sunday.
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
I’m sure it’s possible, likely because of my apparently “leftist” political leanings.
42. What features don’t you have that you would like on your cell?
No idea. I use the cell to make and receive calls.
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
For Paul McCartney to receive the Kennedy Center Honors. Might as well wish for things that are going to happen, rather than things that aren’t, such as the Democrats holding control of Congress.
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
I’m guessing it’s one Eddie Mitchell posted most recently.
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
47. Is there something that you could never give up?
You mean other than essentials like air and water? Possibly, but I don’t know what that would be.
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
It was pretty big, but simple, not over the top.
49. What’s bothering you right now?
Bigotry in all its forms.
50. Do you hate anyone?
Well, Glenn Beck is off my Christmas list.
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
I’m only sleeping – a Beatles cartoon.
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
As is often the case, the wife programmed a whole lot more than was achievable, felt too busy. It was often very warm. Dare say the air conditioner was on a half dozen times in the summer of 2009, and at least five times that in the summer of 2010.
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
I’m assuming romantically. Actually, no.
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
Yes, happens to me all the time.
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
They can, but I think you need to establish the relationship together before that. I’ve never had any success at it.
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
I have no idea what this means. In any case, I’m very seldom bored; too busy.
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
Not at all.
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
She has a very strong moral compass that I trust implicitly.
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
Sometimes she is totally unaware of current events.
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.
Well, it seems to be on my mind a lot lately: Who will be President of the United States in 2013?