51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: find a citrus.
Asscactus: pain in the rumpus.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Something with my daughter, no doubt.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Johnny Seven OMA – One Man Army
54. How many TVs are in your house?
Two, but only one is plugged in.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Riding the bicycle.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Not that I’m aware of.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
A couple times.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
Yes. Mysterious; or to be determined.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
This plane may be it.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Won on JEOPARDY!
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I’m sure that the directive to do your good works in secret applies here.
64. Are you a patient person?
More than I used to be.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
Day after the Super Bowl, the Monday before the March Madness, when everyone in offices are making their picks.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
I’ve never been big on banning other people’s holidays.
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
Never remember jokes.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Naturally gray/white – no one would dye it this color!
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
71. What is under your bed right now?
Stuff my wife stores there; I have no idea.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Well, not go home to Kansas.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
The little that I have driven, I don’t think speeding was an issue.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
Disco Inferno. The album version – it’s very long.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
At Last by Etta James. My wife and I dance to it every time we hear it.
0 thoughts on “5000 Questions, Part 3”
“Asscactus!” I’m totally stealing that!