Sad to read about the passing of Phoebe Snow. She had a hit single with Paul Simon called Gone At Last, but she was only 58 or 60, depending on which obit one reads.
Apparently, there really ARE 5000 questions, but this guy only did 100, at least here, so I’ll do the same. Moreover, only 25 at a time.
1. Who are you?
Not as mysterious as I think myself to be, yet not as much of an open book as others perceive me to be. And you thought I’d go with The Who reference, didn’t you?
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I get bored easily if I’m doing the same thing, so I always need to change it up. I generally DO know where things are on my desk, so if I clean it, I’ll probably file away something important. I see and hear many things as music and numbers, even if you don’t.
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Being a business librarian, blogging, doing the domestic thing with wife and daughter.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
LOVED math through trig, history, American government and politics. HATED calculus, statistics, anything that involved rote memorization.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Get closer to retirement, monetarily.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I’m OK where I am. That said, I’ve never been that good at predicting the future, especially my own.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? Continue reading 5000 Questions, Part 1