A bit of Monday Mayhem:
1. What is your favorite orange colored thing on the planet?
John Boehner. No, I jest. Sunrise or sunset.
2. Ever see an orange person?
Albany mayor Jerry Jennings, who sometimes put Boehner to shame.
3. Name something that you hate that is orange.
Cantaloupe. Indeed, I’m just not a melon guy at all.
4. What is your favorite sports team that uses the color orange?
Easy – the Syracuse University Orangemen. If I were to pick a pro team, it’d be the blue-and-orange New York Mets.
5. Name an orange food.
A clementine, a type of orange fruit.
6. Tell us something funny that entails an orange (like a joke or image).
Continue reading All about Orange
I found this at something called Monday Mayhem, only the URL spells it “mahem”. Whatever. It’s rather like Sunday Stealing except the lists tend to be shorter. I thought this one from January was rather interesting.
1. You see a strange car pull up to your neighbor’s house every day at lunch time. You accidental glance into the window of the house and notice that your ‘happily married neighbor’ is fooling around! What do you do?
Well, it depends very much on my relationship with the neighbor and the neighbor’s spouse. It might be that I would do absolutely nothing at all if I didn’t know them well. If the one fooling around was my friend, I probably would mention it to him/her. If the neighbor’s spouse was my friend, I would almost certainly mention it, not to my friend, at least initially, but to the cheating spouse, with a recommendation to end the affair; whether I told my friend would depend on the actions of the person “fooling around”.
2. You are at the mall and a mom with really annoying screaming little kids is walking in front of you. She goes to give her kids a quarter for the giant gum ball machine and she accidentally drops a $10 bill and doesn’t realize it. What do you do?
Continue reading The Scenario