Stolen, as is often the case, from Jaquandor, who stole it as well.
1. The phone rings; who don’t you want it to be?
You know, I just want it to be someone I know. I love the answering machine. I especially love caller ID. Do we screen our calls? You betcha! All these folks with PRIVATE or blocked phone numbers we wait to hear their voice on the machine. Friends, we pick up…
The only person who knows my cellphone number is one of my sisters. I don’t even know it, I use it so infrequently. I have no desire to be available 24/7.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
There’s a designed area in the parking lot; I return it there. Though before they had them, I always returned them to the store.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener, unless I’ve had at least two glasses of wine.
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
“You’re a good dad.” This was not from my wife or daughter, BTW. She may be right, for all I know.
5. Do you play the lottery?
Yeah, when it’s over $100 million and I think of it, which is maybe twice a year.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
If I were abandoned alone, I wouldn’t HAVE anyone with me. OK, I’ll pick Clark Kent. Even if he didn’t want to reveal his secret identity, his strength and other powers could come in handy.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
Other than ponies as a kid, the only time I did was June 9, 1976, after my very first hangover; not recommended.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
My family went camping for years. Tent, air matress, Coleman lantern and stove. I hated it.
9. What is your favorite party game?
Seriously, what is considered a party game? Charades I don’t hate, but I’m not a big fan. What else?
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
Continue reading Yup, another quiz