Jaquandor stitched together a couple of Sunday Stealing memes (On speed dating, but he is happily married, I am happily married, so don’t get any ideas).
1. What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Bartholemew and the Oobleck. Like most of my favorite Geisel stories, it confronts the powerful.
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
The USS Enterprise.
3. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
About 40 hours. I pulled an all-nighter to study for my calculus exam in my freshman year in college. I was failing calculus, but ended up with a C for the semester.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song?
“Could It Be Magic”, specifically the Chopin-inspired opening.
5. Who’s your favorite Muppet?
Kermit. I mean, he’s green, about which he has sung.
6. What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking?
I want to say none. There are things I don’t do anymore, but proud? Not coming to me.
7. What’s your favorite website?
For work, the Census site. For pleasure, probably my old blog, because I haven’t finished updating my links here.
8. What’s your favorite school supply?
A compass. No, not THAT kind of compass. THIS kind of compass: Continue reading Stitching a Meme Together →