The great thing about doing these memes is that when my access to the computer is limited, which has been the case a LOT of late, they are much easier to start and stop than an essay. As always, I may answer a question, or I may not. From a two-part Sunday Stealing: Part 1 and Part 2.
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
That greed is NOT good, that it comes back and bites you in places you don’t want to be bitten.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Tahiti, because it’d be expensive.
4) What do you think about most?
Injustice. Stuff such as this: THIS is what extreme usury looks like.
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Sure it would involve affairs of the heart.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
Continue reading Blue Memory Meme