A bit of Monday Mayhem:
1. What is your favorite orange colored thing on the planet?
John Boehner. No, I jest. Sunrise or sunset.
2. Ever see an orange person?
Albany mayor Jerry Jennings, who sometimes put Boehner to shame.
3. Name something that you hate that is orange.
Cantaloupe. Indeed, I’m just not a melon guy at all.
4. What is your favorite sports team that uses the color orange?
Easy – the Syracuse University Orangemen. If I were to pick a pro team, it’d be the blue-and-orange New York Mets.
5. Name an orange food.
A clementine, a type of orange fruit.
6. Tell us something funny that entails an orange (like a joke or image).
Continue reading All about Orange